I’m pleased to again confirm that the independent Acclaim (SSIP) Health & Safety Accreditation annual renewal certificate for the Keenan CDM Principal Designer service has been received, now for the 4th year (Reg 00388256).
This is achieved via independent assessment annually and enables Keenan CDM to demonstrate compliance with health and safety legislation – in this instance, compliance with the CDM Regulations for the provision of Principal Designer services.
Once again this demonstrates the Keenan CDM commitment to providing a comprehensive service via documented processes in line with the CDM Regulations requirements, in addition to the extensive CPD training undertaken annually.
Another KCDM Health & Safety File Delivered Prior to Handover
Another project completed and H&S File delivered by Keenan CDM in advance handover. Anthony was delighted to drop by the site earlier in the week to view this block of 13 mid-market rent flats and deliver the completed Health & Safety File + Building Manual to Port of Leith Housing Association. Client Project Info Page: www.polha.co.uk/developments/bonnington-mill/
Recent New Projects
Things have been busy at Keenan CDM and posting on new projects has been missed for a while, so here’s a roundup of some recent commissions:
- Commercial Development – 2 Units at Gartcosh Industrial Park for Gartcosh Estates (as Principal Designer)
- Residential New Build – 36 Houses in East Lothian for MNM Developments (as Principal Designer)
- Cladding Replacement Works (EWS1) – 2 sites in Edinburgh for Hillcrest (as Principal Designer)
- Detached House + Office Extension – In Liberton, Edinburgh for Glenmorison Group (as Principal Designer)
- Commercial Unit Alterations – In Inverness for G H Johnston Building Consultants (as PD Adviser/Assistant)
- Shell to 3 Flats Fitout – In Edinburgh for Port of Leith Housing Association (as Principal Designer)
Further details on some of these will be posted in the coming weeks.
CITB Site Safety Plus:
Covid-19 Setting Up & Operating a Safe Construction Site
Anthony completed this course and passed the examination today. Another example of the extensive on-going training required of a modern CDM/H&S professional and the significant amount of time required to keep up to date in the field.
Clients: are those you appoint for CDM services keeping up to date with their Continual Professional Development to ensure they’re abreast of the latest developments, legislation and topical issues in the construction health & safety field?
You never ‘know it all’ and continual training is a must!