These terms and policies apply to anyone using the Keenan CDM Website or Professional Services.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Keenan CDM’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Anthony Keenan trading as Keenan ‘CDM’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Keenan CDM and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Keenan CDM. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Keenan CDM takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Who we are
Keenan CDM is the trading name of sole practitioner Anthony Keenan who provides CDM Consultant Services in Scotland as detailed at www.keenancdm.com and who can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rest assured that Keenan CDM have no intention of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes, your personal information will only be used for Keenan CDM’s own specific purposes as you would expect. Keenan CDM are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any information you provide.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information collected from you via this website’s contact form or provided by you via email, letter, telephone or meeting in person is used by Keenan CDM to process your request, answer your enquiry, provide the Keenan CDM professional service as required, issue invoices and also from time to time issue Keenan CDM news and information on other services available which you may be interested in. The personal information collected is limited to that required to allow Keenan CDM to provide you with information, quotations and services and may include your name, company name, company address, position, email address and telephone number(s). Your personal information will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law.
Who we share your data with
In the course of providing the Keenan CDM services the following third-party providers are used by Keenan CDM for communications, data storage, marketing, etc and as such some of your data may be held on their systems:
– Google Apps for email, calendar, contacts and data storage (https://cloud.google.com/security/compliance/gdpr/)
– Dropbox for data storage (https://www.dropbox.com/security/GDPR)
– FreeAgent for accounting and invoicing (https://www.freeagent.com/company/gdpr/)
– MailChimp for announcements & newsletters (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/)
What rights you have over your data
Under the GDPR you have the right to see a full copy of any data Keenan CDM hold about you and also the right to request that it is fully deleted from Keenan CDM systems (although we may be required to keep some records to ensure that you are not contacted in future, or for administrative or legal purposes). Contact Anthony Keenan via email@example.com with any such requests.
How we protect your data
Extensive measures are in place to ensure the security and privacy of users data. These includes a variety of physical and technical measures including locked offices, locked cabinets, data encryption, strong secure passwords and two-factor authentication among other measures.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Keenan CDM have robust measures in place to minimise and prevent data breaches from taking place. Should a breach of personal data occur then we must take notes and keep evidence of that breach. If you are aware of a data breach you must contact Keenan CDM immediately and keep any evidence you have in relation to the breach.
Forms Related Cookies
When you submit data to through the Keenan CDM website contact page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site Preferences Cookies
In order improve the user experience on the Keenan CDM website we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Google Analytics Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.